Skip navigation

I decided to completely rewrite most of the platforming engine that I used in Bravehorse. The Bravehorse system was not tile based which worked fine for that game since we did not need any slants or slopes, but we wanted slopes for Torpedo so I had to change it to a tile based system. So for the past week I have been working on the system, with most of the time spent on adding in the slopes and finding and fixing glitches. And now I am happy to say that it is completely done, we now have a good tile system with slopes and ramps (making it easier for handicap characters to navigate throughout the game).

I’m now going to work on making the level editor and then next up is improving the combat system.

(We’ll try to get updates at least once a week from now on.)

-HandCraftedRadio

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: